The thyroid gland is responsible and influences many metabolic processes in the body. The most common hormones produced by the thyroid gland are Triodothyronine and Thyroxine. These hormones shortly know as T3 and T4 provide assistance in regulating metabolism and growth in the human body.
Following 5 factors can lead to Thyroid imbalance in human body.
1. The deficiency of vitamin b12
2. Too much consumption of iodine or another reason can be, excess intake of synthetic thyroid hormone.
3. Inflammation of the gland: Yes, the inflammation in the thyroid can cause the thyroid gland to leak and release an excess of hormones, this caused the temporary hyperthyroidism to happen. This generally lasts for few weeks.
4. Lumps in the thyroid: These lumps in the thyroid gland can cause the secretion of thyroid hormones which depresses the chemical balance of the body.
5. Cancerous growths in the thyroid gland
Now lets head to the symptoms that starts to appear when an imbalance in the thyroid gland is caused but the thing to know here is, there are two types of thyroid imbalance, or in other words there are generally two types of condition a person can face when an imbalance occurs in the thyroid gland and both of these conditions 1. comes with deference symptoms.
This condition generally effects woman more than men and shows its worst face when becomes older, and this needed to be tackled and managed during the times of pregnancy. This situation generally occurs to the one who is suffering from underactive thyroid or the glands which control the thyroid functioning. There are many other causes which can lead to this serious condition in other words, the insufficient production of the hormones can lead to this condition.
2. Hyperthyroidism: This condition appears when there is an override of thyroid hormones in the blood. When this happens, the thyroid gland becomes overactive and starts to secrete more and more hormones which lead hyperthyroidism. In hyperthyroidism, there totally different symptoms are seen and they are treated in a different way. the general symptoms that you can face are weight gain depression, may also cause pain in joints, sensitivity to both heat and cold, a feeling of tightness in the throat, higher cholesterol levels, dryness in the skin and sometimes vision problems.
Coriander seed water is one of the best home remedies to kill thyroid in 8 days. Using this remedy can reduce the symptoms of hypothyroidism. The minerals present in the coriander seeds are very helpful n fighting the infection that can grow in the body.
One of the best thing about the coriander seed water is this is 100% safe for use to pregnant ladies and nursing mothers also. You can get rid of all types of thyroid disorders simply bringing this natural remedy in use for your thyroid problems.
iMedWorks Ask Platform Links below: